- This event has passed.
All Things Agile and Project Management, Is Your Organization Agile Ready?
May 18 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
What is Agile?
Although it has its roots in IT/Software, it is now expanding and growing into a variety of industries. Agile is one of the fastest growing methodologies. Agile Project Management is an iterative and incremental method/philosophy to approach projects. It’s a blanket term for an approach to project management that prioritizes incremental, feedbackdriven
changes through the application of tools and frameworks. This event will discuss agile project management and the difference between other project management methods to help your organization determine the best approach. The event will involve you in a readiness assessment and provide support to questions you may have.
Ideal for organizations considering or already engaging in Project Management, Lean, Agile and DevOp, Construction, Product Development, Insurance, Banking, Marketing, IT, Operations, Engineering, R&D, etc.
• Overview of traditional vs agile project management
• Understand Scrum
• Learn several agile tools that can be utilized in the workplace
• Understand why some organizations succeed and others do not in adopting Agile methods
• Assess if your organization is agile ready
Onsite Assistance: Relevance to Your Business
Through our partnership with APB & Associates, we provide overview training, consulting assistance, and certifications to aid your team to successfully implement the selected project management methodology.
• On-site and off-site training
• Implementation assistance
For more information, contact [email protected] or 443-518-4459
- May 18
7:30 am - 9:00 am
- Event Categories:
- Business, General
- Event Tags:
- Howard Community College, Howard County, Howard County Chamber, Howard County Economic Development Authority, The Business Monthly
- Training and Development Solutions by Howard Community College
- View Organizer Website
Do you have an event coming up? Please add it to The Business Monthly’s events calendar.