Each year at the Howard County Chamber’s annual Signature Event, the Awards for Chamber Excellence, presentations are made to successful members who have made significant contributions to their field and/or have improved the climate of the general business community.
This year’s award recipients are:
● Young Professional of the Year: Zachary Cochran/Cochran Coaching
● GovConnects Advocate of the Year: KatzAbosch
● Ambassador of the Year: Bill Flayhart/Edwards & Hill Office Furniture
● Community Impact: Bridges to Housing Stability
● Small Business of the Year: Clark’s ACE Hardware
● Large Business of the Year: Comcast
● Entrepreneur of the Year: Nemanja Popov and Brody Tennant/Roggenart
● Businessperson of the Year: Kelly Mitchell/impactHR
● Exemplar: Steve and Patti Wecker/Wecker Hospitality Group
This year’s event will be held on Saturday, Sept. 9, from 6-9 p.m. at the Maryland Jockey Club at Laurel Park, in Laurel.