TargetGov of Linthicum Heights, announced its newest virtual training offering for businesses of all contracting levels within the federal marketplace. Advanced Federal Marketing Mastery (AFMM) is comprised of seven virtual training components along with a comprehensive companion workbook that guides contractors through the techniques and timing of a company focused federal marketing plan.
The workbook is filled with specific and measurable tasks that make it easier than ever to visualize a company’s success in the federal marketplace. AFMM will provide participants with more than 100 pages of actionable tips, tools, and techniques to implement to change, shape, and set the stage on how to approach to the federal customer.
This on-demand, self-paced virtual training will help a company identify where it is currently, and where it wants to be in 3-, 5- and 10-years mapping a course for success. The workbook and the videos that comprise the Advanced Federal Marketing Mastery™ Virtual Training are separated into seven sections:
1. What’s New in How the Federal Marketplace Functions
2. TargetGov FAST WIN Process & Sales and Marketing Funnel
3. Artificial Intelligence and Data Scraping Tools in Procurement
4. Standing Out To Government and Prime Contractor Decision-makers
5. Differentiators & Your Value Proposition
6. The Value of Customer Research
7. Your Secret Weapon for Success: CPARS and Your Internal Customer Service Process
“Business development, marketing and sales processes must adapt quickly to win more contracts in FY 2021 and beyond. Advanced Federal Marketing Mastery™ Virtual Training uncovers the secrets to high ROI and PWIN,” said Gloria Larkin, president and CEO of TargetGov. “As the federal marketplace continues to experience dramatic changes an effective marketing strategy focused on specific agencies and other business targets is critical to success.”